duminică, 7 iunie 2009


Strange this human spirit…wants to be free , but connected to something , wants to fly but keep grounded , wants to love but not to suffer , wants the highest things yet our happiness lies in details .. who can understand it ? contradictions everywhere .
When it’s good it’s too good , when it’s bad why is it bad ? can we ever be satisfied with the simple present and state ? or better yet , can we be satisfied with simplicity ? when I was a kid I often thought of how adults only complicate everything and how they are so weak and unable to see beyond their own pride . no , I’m serious.i really had life issues since playing with dollies and getting kicked in the ass by the other kids. I really reflected on how, although we were fighting all day and splitted in camps and spitting and swearing , the next day we forgot completely who did what and when and why. That’s the beauty of childhood. You can do any stupid thing you want , and the next day nobody remembers or holds grudge against you . but now, as a grown-up or even worse, as a teenager , everyone insists on gossiping and reminding you how stupid and silly you are . yeah it’s a real pleasure in knowing that the girl who is beautiful and kind must be a real whore…or that the smart kid in your class is still a virgin or some other craph like that . why all this craving for ugliness and all this malice ? why all the judgemental looks when our own life is hard enough to handle ? why do we feel better of ourselves when hearing how nasty someone else is ? I don’t care about anything . I can’t stay mad at someone and I never ever hated a fellow who did me no wrong . I only got upset when I felt i was being judged without having the chance of proving otherwise.
Oh how ,,peace to the world’’ I sound:) I would make a great miss world contestant , except for the looks and everything else:) just kiddin I am a really special person, contrary to what my friends say(they’re so jealous)
so conclusion:we are incredibly stupid and unable to appreciate the beauty around us and i should really participate at beauty pageant

Niciun comentariu: